Clue: Poles, e.g.
We have 4 answers for the clue Poles, e.g.. See the results below.
- Europe's largest ethnic group
- People along the old Iron Curtain
- Polish populace, e.g.
- Hungarians are situated between them
- Poles and Czechs
- Dwellers along the Dnieper River
- Czechs and Poles
- Bulgars, Poles, et al.
- Sarajevo citizens, say
- Poles and such
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 18, 2015
- New York Times - May 10, 2012
- USA Today - September 15, 2009
- New York Sun - July 19, 2006
- New York Times - April 23, 2005
- New York Times - December 04, 2002
- New York Times - September 08, 2002
- New York Times - September 23, 2000
- New York Times - July 27, 2000
- New York Times - November 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Poles, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!