Clue: Polish prose
We have 3 answers for the clue Polish prose. See the results below.
- Touch up, in a way
- Tinker with, in a way
- Work over Time
- Touch up, as text
- Go over proofs
- Serve Time?
- Do magazine work
- Perform copy desk work
- Make a change for the verse?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 15, 2017
- LA Times - June 21, 2015
- Universal - May 26, 2015
- Netword - January 12, 2014
- LA Times - October 22, 2013
- Washington Post - July 29, 2013
- LA Times - April 22, 2012
- Netword - March 06, 2011
- Netword - September 05, 2010
- Washington Post - March 24, 2009
- Washington Post - August 30, 2008
- Washington Post - August 14, 2008
- New York Times - April 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 05, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Polish prose that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!