Clue: Polit. designation
We have 1 answer for the clue Polit. designation. See the results below.
- Not the party type: Abbr.
- Perot follower: Abbr.
- Swing voter: Abbr.
- Neither Rep. nor Dem.
- Like Bach's "Magnificat"
- Line in a voting booth: Abbr.
- Like some candidates: Abbr.
- Like some polit. tickets
- N.Y.C. subway
- Kind of candidate: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 2005
- New York Times - January 08, 2004
- New York Times - May 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Polit. designation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!