Clue: Polite response
We have 2 answers for the clue Polite response. See the results below.
- Gentlemanly reply
- Affirmative for Huckleberry Finn
- Polite agreement
- Polite concurrence
- Affirmative to a lady
- Courteous consent
- Classroom answer
- ''Of course, dear lady''
- Genteel assent
- Polite response to Mother
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 07, 2005
- Washington Post - March 08, 2003
- New York Times - June 17, 2001
- New York Times - June 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Polite response that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!