Clue: Political refugee
We have 1 answer for the clue Political refugee. See the results below.
- Einstein, e.g.
- Foreign fleer
- Baryshnikov, e.g.
- Nabokov, e.g.
- Rudolf Nureyev, e.g.
- Asylum seeker
- New citizen, perhaps
- Solzhenitsyn, e.g.
- Displaced person, maybe
- New arrival
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 24, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 28, 2017
- LA Times - September 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 21, 2012
- LA Times - December 23, 2010
- Netword - September 04, 2009
- LA Times - October 07, 2008
- LA Times - September 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 23, 2007
- LA Times - October 31, 2005
- New York Times - July 08, 2003
- Washington Post - February 21, 2001
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Political refugee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!