Clue: Polo rival
We have 2 answers for the clue Polo rival. See the results below.
- Clothing company with a noted catalogue
- Alternative to Lands' End
- Clothing retailer on the New York Stock Exchange since 2006
- Retail clothing giant ... or a description of 17- and 54-Across and 10- and 24-Down?
- Big name in sportswear
- L.L. Bean rival
- National clothing chain based in New York's Greenwich Village
- Catalog clothing retailer since 1983
- Lands' End competitor
- L.L. Bean competitor
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 01, 2014
- Washington Post - January 27, 2014
- Netword - November 07, 2013
- LA Times - October 11, 2011
- Netword - November 19, 2010
- LA Times - June 28, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Polo rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!