Clue: Polygraphist's detection
We have 1 answer for the clue Polygraphist's detection. See the results below.
- One of a pack?
- "The check is in the mail," maybe
- Golfer's concern
- Hammarskjold's predecessor
- A small one is white
- Rough position?
- You wouldn't want to be caught in one
- "The check is in the mail," perhaps
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 12, 2010
- New York Sun - June 13, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Polygraphist's detection that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!