We have 1 answer for the clue Pontiff. See the results below.
- Thimble Theater star
- Vicar of Christ
- "Windsor Forest" poet
- "Essay on Man" author
- Innocent, e.g.
- Bishop of Rome
- "The Dunciad" poet
- John Paul II, e.g.
- St. Peter's Square figure
- John or Paul but not George or Ringo
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 28, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 10, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 01, 2012
- Canadiana - March 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 05, 2010
- Universal - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - December 10, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Pontiff that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!