Clue: Pope John Paul II's given name
We have 1 answer for the clue Pope John Paul II's given name. See the results below.
- Pope John Paul II's real first name
- Pope John Paul II's first name
- ___ Wojtyla (Pope John Paul II)
- John Paul II, originally
- Polish composer Szymanowski
- John Paul II's first name
- Wojtyla who was John Paul II
- John Paul II, born ___ Wojtyla
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 30, 2016
- LA Times - February 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 10, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Pope John Paul II's given name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!