Clue: Popular female name coined by Jonathan Swift
We have 1 answer for the clue Popular female name coined by Jonathan Swift. See the results below.
- Dustin's "Agatha" co-star
- One of the Huxtable girls
- Williams with a crown, once
- Actress Hudgens of "High School Musical"
- First name invented by Jonathan Swift for his paramour in his later life, immortalized in his poem "Cadenus and ___"
- Actress Hudgens of "High School Musical 2"
- Singer Williams
- Actress Redgrave
- Name coined by Jonathan Swift
- One of the Huxtables
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Popular female name coined by Jonathan Swift that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!