Clue: Popular tenor
We have 1 answer for the clue Popular tenor. See the results below.
- One of a popular musical trio
- Plácido of the Met
- It precedes lunes
- Frequent portrayer of Otello
- Santo ___, Caribbean capital
- Tenor Plácido
- Plácido who is general director of the Los Angeles Opera
- One of The Three Tenors
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Popular tenor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!