Clue: Port annexed by Italy in 1919
We have 1 answer for the clue Port annexed by Italy in 1919. See the results below.
- Italy's Gulf of ___
- Largest seaport on the Adriatic
- Adriatic port
- Miramare Castle locale
- Italian port near Slovenia
- Port bordering Slovenia
- Italian city on the Adriatic
- Italian province or its capital
- Port on the Adriatic Sea
- Port of NE Italy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Port annexed by Italy in 1919 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!