Clue: Port of southern Italy
We have 1 answer for the clue Port of southern Italy. See the results below.
- Italian seaport
- U.S. Army landing point, 9/9/43
- City of southern Italy
- City taken by Allied forces in 1943
- Fifth Army beachhead of 9/9/43
- Tyrrhenian Sea port
- Allied landing site of September 1943
- Italian province or its capital
- City near Naples and Pompeii
- Seaport in southwest Italy
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 24, 2016
- New York Times - July 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Port of southern Italy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!