Clue: Portuguese islands
We have 1 answer for the clue Portuguese islands. See the results below.
- Islands west of Portugal
- Islands off Portugal
- They're Portuguese
- Ponta Delgada's locale
- Ponta Delgada is its biggest city
- Islands belonging to Portugal
- Home of São Miguel Island
- Native home of the canary
- Atlantic island group
- Atlantic island group, with "The"
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - September 25, 2006
- New York Times - February 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Portuguese islands that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!