Clue: Position of authority
We have 3 answers for the clue Position of authority. See the results below.
- Conduct, in a way
- Council honcho
- Preside over
- Head of a meeting
- Professorship, e.g.
- Target-centering aid
- Committee head
- A sitter employs one
- Drastic sentence, with "the"
- Preside over, as a meeting
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 02, 2012
- Netword - March 02, 2008
- Netword - September 08, 2007
- Washington Post - August 11, 2006
- Washington Post - October 06, 2002
- Washington Post - October 05, 2002
- New York Times - August 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Position of authority that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!