Clue: Possess, to Burns
We have 1 answer for the clue Possess, to Burns. See the results below.
- "Some ___ meat and canna eat": Burns
- "Scots Wha ___" (Burns poem)
- Own, to Burns
- Ian's "own"
- "O Tibbie, I ___ seen the day": Burns
- Own, to a Scot
- Scottish "own"
- Possess: Scot.
- Own, to a Glaswegian
- Scot's "own"
Last Seen In:
- Onion A.V. Club - April 20, 2011
- LA Times - June 27, 2010
- LA Times - September 19, 2007
- Netword - June 08, 2005
- New York Times - December 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Possess, to Burns that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!