Clue: Post-E.R. place
We have 2 answers for the clue Post-E.R. place. See the results below.
- Post-op destination
- Med. center ward
- Post-op stop, maybe: Abbr.
- Hosp. section
- Hosp. area
- Post-O.R. destination
- Oxygen site: Abbr.
- Hosp. area for emergency cases
- Hosp. ward
- "E.R." venue
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 01, 2007
- Netword - November 02, 2005
- New York Times - December 01, 1999
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Post-E.R. place that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!