Clue: Poster boy
We have 2 answers for the clue Poster boy. See the results below.
- Beloved of Aphrodite
- Venus's partner, in Shakespeare
- Mythical dreamboat
- Handsome hunk
- John Waterhouse painting "The Awakening of ___"
- Goddess of love's love
- Handsome youth
- Lover of Aphrodite
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 21, 2003
- New York Times - September 12, 2001
- New York Times - August 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Poster boy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!