Clue: Potato, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Potato, for one. See the results below.
- Jerusalem artichoke, e.g.
- Water chestnut, e.g.
- Arrowroot, e.g.
- Yam or taro
- Potato or yam, for example
- Taro, for one
- Starch source
- Taro, for example
- Yam, for one
- Spud, for one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 03, 2014
- Netword - July 12, 2013
- Universal - May 13, 2013
- Universal - October 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 27, 2011
- Washington Post - November 22, 2010
- Washington Post - April 09, 2010
- Washington Post - January 12, 2010
- Universal - April 12, 2009
- Washington Post - August 26, 2007
- Washington Post - November 23, 2005
- Washington Post - April 27, 2003
- New York Times - May 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Potato, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!