Clue: Prague native
We have 2 answers for the clue Prague native. See the results below.
- Like Milos Forman
- Bohemian, e.g.
- Language in which "k" and "v" are the words for "to" and "in"
- Ostrava tongue
- Capek or Dvorak
- Slovak's neighbor
- Brno native
- Language that gave us the word "polka"
- Language related to Slovak
- From Prague
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 06, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 21, 2015
- USA Today - May 18, 2012
- New York Times - February 06, 2012
- New York Sun - September 24, 2007
- LA Times - September 05, 2006
- Netword - January 03, 2005
- New York Times - June 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Prague native that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!