Clue: Predatory fish
We have 2 answers for the clue Predatory fish. See the results below.
- House ext.
- Civil War grp.
- Long-snouted fish
- Long-jawed fish
- Long-jawed swimmer
- Civil War veterans' grp.
- Swimmer with a long snout
- Freshwater fish with bill-like jaws
- Needle-nosed fish
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2011
- LA Times - February 27, 2010
- LA Times - December 16, 2007
- Washington Post - October 21, 2005
- New York Times - May 01, 2005
- New York Times - March 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Predatory fish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!