Clue: Prefix meaning "foot"
We have 1 answer for the clue Prefix meaning "foot". See the results below.
- Foot: Prefix
- Prefix with cure
- Prefix with cab
- Prefix with cab or cure
- Cab opener?
- Mani-___ (salon specialty, slangily)
- Foot part?
- Cab starter?
- Partner of a mani, salon-wise
- Beginning of greed or a cure?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 15, 2010
- Universal - September 28, 2009
- USA Today - February 15, 2008
- Washington Post - March 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Prefix meaning "foot" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!