Clue: Prefix with colonial
We have 1 answer for the clue Prefix with colonial. See the results below.
- Prefix with revisionist
- Opposite of paleo-
- Introduction to conservatism
- Modernist, for short
- Classical start
- Revivalist, informally
- Newcomer, briefly
- New beginning?
- New: Prefix
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 27, 2008
- New York Times - April 03, 2006
- Washington Post - May 07, 2002
- New York Times - June 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Prefix with colonial that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!