Clue: Prefix with -itis
We have 2 answers for the clue Prefix with -itis. See the results below.
- Nerve opening?
- Prefix with -algia
- Doctor's prefix with -ologist
- Nerve: Prefix
- Word form for ''nerve''
- With 41 Down, a type of pain
- Word form for "nerve"
- Brain surgeon's field (abbr.)
- Brain surgeon's field: Abbr.
- Nerve: Pref.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 19, 2015
- New York Times - December 06, 2006
- New York Times - September 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Prefix with -itis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!