Clue: Prehistoric terror, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Prehistoric terror, informally. See the results below.
- Big museum attraction
- "The Lost World" menace
- Fearsome dinosaur, for short
- Frightening dinosaur
- "Jurassic Park" beast, for short
- "Jurassic Park" terror
- Natural History Mus. display
- "Jurassic Park" beast, briefly
- Natural history museum display
- "Jurassic Park" menace, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 15, 2013
- New York Times - October 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Prehistoric terror, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!