Clue: Prelude to a duel
We have 1 answer for the clue Prelude to a duel. See the results below.
- Big shot in ice hockey
- Response to a pass?
- Reply to a masher
- Sharp rebuke
- Response to an insult
- Sharp rebuff
- Certain hockey shot
- High-five sound
- Post-delivery delivery
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 04, 2013
- New York Times - October 24, 2006
- New York Times - January 10, 2001
- New York Times - July 20, 2000
- New York Times - January 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Prelude to a duel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!