Clue: Prepared to sing the national anthem
We have 1 answer for the clue Prepared to sing the national anthem. See the results below.
- Showed respect for the national anthem
- Honored the flag
- Got up
- Symbolized, with "for"
- Prepared for the anthem, say
- Gave up a seat
- Didn't lie?
- Lost a lap?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 22, 2014
- LA Times - November 06, 2011
- New York Times - May 09, 2005
- New York Times - February 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Prepared to sing the national anthem that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!