Clue: Prepares for a drive
We have 1 answer for the clue Prepares for a drive. See the results below.
- Gets ready to swing
- Prepares to drive
- Gets ready to drive
- Prepares for a massive stroke?
- Gets off the ground
- Elevates the golf ball
- Prepares to drive, in golf
- Gets ready for a drive
- Starts a golf hole
- Prepares to start a golf round
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 05, 2017
- Washington Post - May 20, 2010
- USA Today - August 18, 2006
- New York Times - July 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Prepares for a drive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!