Clue: Prepares for action
We have 2 answers for the clue Prepares for action. See the results below.
- Hems in
- Tightens, as a belt
- Fastens with a band
- Prepares, as for action
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 20, 2013
- Universal - October 25, 2008
- Universal - July 27, 2008
- Washington Post - May 19, 2008
- New York Times - January 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Prepares for action that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!