Clue: Prepares leather
We have 1 answer for the clue Prepares leather. See the results below.
- Earth tones
- Sun shades
- Catches some rays
- Summer shades
- Summer colors
- Some vacationers' acquisitions
- Responds to UV rays
- Beach shades
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 11, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2005
- Washington Post - April 28, 2005
- New York Times - February 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Prepares leather that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!