Clue: Pres. Carter's alma mater
We have 1 answer for the clue Pres. Carter's alma mater. See the results below.
- Annapolis inits.
- Jimmy Carter alma mater: Abbr.
- Annapolis sch.
- Mil. institution since 1845
- Annapolis initials
- The Midshipmen: Abbr.
- Alma mater of Jimmy Carter: Abbr.
- Annapolis institution, for short
- Sch. for midshipmen
- School for a future ens.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 20, 2015
- LA Times - May 05, 2013
- New York Times - November 27, 2012
- New York Times - November 13, 2011
- LA Times - March 14, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Pres. Carter's alma mater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!