Clue: Pres. Lincoln
We have 1 answer for the clue Pres. Lincoln. See the results below.
- "Honest" President
- Tad's dad
- White House nickname
- Presidential nickname
- Playwright Burrows
- Burrows of the theater
- 1860's White House name
- Old White House moniker
- One of the brothers of Warner Bros.
- President Lincoln
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 06, 2016
- USA Today - August 20, 2015
- New York Times - January 28, 2013
- USA Today - March 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 17, 2005
- New York Times - October 25, 2004
- New York Times - July 05, 2004
- New York Times - June 09, 2003
- New York Times - March 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pres. Lincoln that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!