Clue: Preschooler's auto accessory
We have 1 answer for the clue Preschooler's auto accessory. See the results below.
- Bucket, maybe
- Toddler's auto safety item
- Baby gets buckled up in it
- Automobile safety device
- Traveling child's chair
- Traveling infant's spot
- Infant's place on an auto trip
- New parents' travel need
- Baby shower gift, often
- Spot for a tot on the road
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Preschooler's auto accessory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!