Clue: President Jackson or Johnson
We have 1 answer for the clue President Jackson or Johnson. See the results below.
- One of the Windsors
- Fergie's ex
- With 40- and 51-Across, composer of 29-Down/60-Across, as well as 63-Across
- First name of two U.S. presidents
- The Carnegie of Carnegie Mellon University
- Name of two presidents
- Carnegie or Mellon
- Jackson or Johnson
- Duke of York
- Composer Lloyd Webber
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 02, 2012
- New York Times - June 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue President Jackson or Johnson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!