Clue: President Lincoln wore one, now and then
We have 1 answer for the clue President Lincoln wore one, now and then. See the results below.
- Pointed feature
- Chin beard
- Col. Sanders feature
- Graffiti artist's addition
- Part of a Vandyke
- Graffitist's addition to a face
- Cousin of a vandyke
- Uncle Sam facial feature
- Satan is often seen with one
- The devil is often depicted with one
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 16, 2013
Found an answer for the clue President Lincoln wore one, now and then that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!