Clue: Presidential runs
We have 1 answer for the clue Presidential runs. See the results below.
- Two hearts and others
- Political campaigns
- They may be made in clubs
- Nods, perhaps
- Auction actions
- Actions at Sotheby's
- Olympic efforts
- One heart, two diamonds, e.g.
- Makes an offer
- Bridge declarations
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 14, 2011
- Universal - December 15, 2007
- Universal - September 12, 2007
- New York Times - October 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Presidential runs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!