Clue: Pretentious sort
We have 2 answers for the clue Pretentious sort. See the results below.
- Ellery Queen, e.g.: Abbr.
- False front?
- Nom de plume: Abbr.
- Pretentious one
- Pretentious poseur
- Prefix for "false"
- Short pen name?
- Prefix meaning ''false''
- Affected intellectual
- Prefix meaning "false"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 08, 2016
- LA Times - October 21, 2015
- Universal - May 10, 2015
- New York Times - October 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2009
- Washington Post - October 09, 2005
- LA Times - August 27, 2005
- USA Today - November 19, 2004
- New York Times - November 11, 2004
- New York Times - December 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Pretentious sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!