Clue: "Pride and Prejudice" star, 1940
We have 1 answer for the clue "Pride and Prejudice" star, 1940. See the results below.
- She played Mrs. Miniver in "Mrs. Miniver"
- Actress Greer who received five consecutive Oscar nominations
- Besides Davis, only person to receive five consecutive Best Actress nominations
- Playwright Kanin
- "Adam's Rib" co-playwright ___ Kanin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Pride and Prejudice" star, 1940 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!