Clue: Priest in a humorous verse
We have 1 answer for the clue Priest in a humorous verse. See the results below.
- Nash character
- A priest, not a beast
- Priest, to Nash
- Priest, in an Ogden Nash poem
- Priest, in a humorous poem
- Priest of poetry
- He's a priest, not a beast
- "He's a priest," per Ogden Nash
- Nash priest, not beast
- 'He's a priest,' per Ogden Nash
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Priest in a humorous verse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!