Clue: Priest's assistant
We have 3 answers for the clue Priest's assistant. See the results below.
- Devoted follower
- Church candle lighter
- Altar boy
- Liturgical assistant
- Clerical assistant
- Church aide
- Altar aide
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 30, 2011
- Universal - April 09, 2010
- New York Sun - April 25, 2007
- Washington Post - January 11, 2002
- New York Times - February 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Priest's assistant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!