Clue: Priest's garment
We have 1 answer for the clue Priest's garment. See the results below.
- Vestment for the clergy
- R.&B. singer ___ Sure
- Priestly garb
- Liturgical vestment
- Country next to Yugo.
- Mass robe
- Church vestment
- Many a Kosovar: Abbr.
- Linen robe
- Priest's wear
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 30, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 28, 2015
- LA Times - February 11, 2014
- New York Times - October 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 04, 2010
- Universal - November 14, 2009
- Washington Post - September 04, 2007
- Washington Post - June 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Priest's garment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!