Clue: Priest's vestment
We have 3 answers for the clue Priest's vestment. See the results below.
- Vestment for the clergy
- R.&B. singer ___ Sure
- Priestly garb
- Liturgical vestment
- Country next to Yugo.
- Mass robe
- Church vestment
- Many a Kosovar: Abbr.
- Linen robe
- Priest's wear
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 03, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 04, 2014
- Canadiana - September 10, 2012
- LA Times - September 02, 2012
- USA Today - May 18, 2012
- LA Times - August 19, 2011
- Canadiana - March 02, 2009
- New York Times - April 30, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 04, 2005
- Netword - October 23, 2005
- Washington Post - June 21, 2004
- Washington Post - July 21, 2003
- Washington Post - February 05, 2002
- Washington Post - February 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Priest's vestment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!