Clue: Primatologists' subjects
We have 2 answers for the clue Primatologists' subjects. See the results below.
- Barbary beasts
- Jungle creatures
- "2001" characters
- Fossey's fascination
- Some are "great"
- King Kong and others
- Greystoke's foster parents
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 15, 2018
- USA Today - September 12, 2018
- Universal - March 27, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - February 01, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - November 18, 2011
- Universal - January 24, 2008
- New York Sun - February 28, 2005
- New York Times - May 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Primatologists' subjects that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!