Clue: Primitive percussion instrument
We have 2 answers for the clue Primitive percussion instrument. See the results below.
- Natural ladle
- Primitive "drum"
- Natural flask
- Out of one's ___
- Common dried decoration
- Squash or pumpkin
- Cornucopia fruit
- Fruit bowl?
- Cantaloupe's family
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 04, 2014
- New York Times - May 09, 2010
- USA Today - April 22, 2008
- New York Times - January 29, 2005
- New York Times - March 04, 2004
- New York Times - December 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Primitive percussion instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!