Clue: Printing goofs
We have 2 answers for the clue Printing goofs. See the results below.
- Thiss and thaat
- Correction section
- Slips on a slip?
- Goofs on a 29-Across
- Concern of 43-Down
- Proofer's bane
- Typos and such
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 17, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 18, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 28, 2012
- Universal - November 30, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - November 27, 2011
- Netword - April 27, 2011
- Washington Post - November 18, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 17, 2005
- New York Times - July 06, 2004
- Washington Post - December 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Printing goofs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!