We have 3 answers for the clue Proclivity. See the results below.
- Not straight
- Like some ears and elbows
- Needing straightening
- Like the wire in a croquet wicket
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 06, 2015
- LA Times - January 06, 2013
- LA Times - July 22, 2011
- Netword - September 28, 2008
- Netword - March 07, 2008
- LA Times - February 07, 2006
- New York Times - January 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Proclivity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!