Clue: Proctor's charge
We have 2 answers for the clue Proctor's charge. See the results below.
- Guinea pig, in a way
- Student, at times
- Blue book filler
- Final taker, e.g.
- Exam taker
- One being quizzed
- Person filling a blue book
- Candidate, at times
- One answering questions
- Final taker
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 2014
- New York Times - December 09, 2012
- Universal - November 25, 2008
- New York Times - May 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Proctor's charge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!