Clue: Programmer's output
We have 4 answers for the clue Programmer's output. See the results below.
- Binary ___
- Secret language
- Spy's writing
- Pig Latin, e.g.
- It may be cracked
- Spy's secret
- Spy's writing, perhaps
- A cryptologist may break this
- One if by land, two if by sea, etc.
- Kind of word
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 12, 2017
- Netword - March 11, 2016
- LA Times - February 23, 2014
- USA Today - November 11, 2011
- LA Times - November 07, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - February 19, 2010
- LA Times - September 30, 2009
- LA Times - April 05, 2009
- New York Times - January 18, 2009
- Universal - July 06, 2008
- New York Sun - February 11, 2008
- Netword - June 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Programmer's output that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!