Clue: Prolonged pain
We have 2 answers for the clue Prolonged pain. See the results below.
- Kind of column
- It hurts
- Sitting through a bad piano recital, e.g.
- Violent struggle
- Intense suffering
- A long, amateurish piano recital, maybe
- Intense pain
- Unending pain
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 28, 2011
- LA Times - March 06, 2011
- New York Times - September 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Prolonged pain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!