We have 5 answers for the clue Promises. See the results below.
- Wedding exchange
- Words said at an altar
- Things sometimes exchanged
- I do's, e.g.
- The newlyweds took them
- Nonvulgar swearing
- They might be renewed
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2015
- LA Times - February 04, 2015
- Washington Post - December 03, 2014
- New York Times - April 29, 2012
- LA Times - October 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 09, 2008
- LA Times - June 10, 2007
- LA Times - July 20, 2006
- New York Times - September 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Promises that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!